Picture the Bible Student (Grades 3-12) curriculum set
52 student pages that can be downloaded and printed encourage children to interact with the Bible stories in the Picture the Bible collection, and include discussion questions to creatively engage learners as they explore the Bible stories.
The Picture the Bible curriculum includes 52 student pages that can be downloaded and printed. They encourage children to interact with the Bible stories in the Picture the Bible collection, and include discussion questions to creatively engage learners as they explore the Bible stories.
The student pages:
- Explore the 52 Picture the Bible images. The set of 52 student pages, one for each story, includes an introduction for learners and general information for leaders.
- Provide a wide variety of activities, fine art, and discussion questions to creatively engage learners
- Require little to no preparation for leaders.
- Designed for a wide range of ages, particularly grades 3 – 8.
- Permission is granted to reprint the number of pages you need.
Terms & conditions (the short version)
- Permission is granted to download and print copies from the provided digital files for the purchasing congregation or individual only.
- The digital files must not be altered or modified in any way. Files must be printed in their entirety.
- The seller is not responsible for providing printed copies of the digital files.
- Any other use must be agreed to, in writing, by First Congregational Church, River Falls, Wisconsin.
- See the Terms & Conditions Long version.
If you are a small congregation and the costs are prohibitive, please contact Picture the Bible.
Curriculum files are available to be downloaded from your account for 2 calendar years from the date of purchase.
0-100 Members, 101-300 Members, 300+ Members